Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Strap yourself in for another wild ride...(four more years of ChimpCo...)

Hey! Welcome to Land of Soup...There is no rhyme nor any reason to this thing as of yet, but I felt like starting something of my own to let anyone know what is up in my secret little world.

Right now I am wallowing in the mire that is the result of our recent (unbelievable) national election. As you may have guessed, I am not behind the man (or is it a monkey) who won. In fact, I am getting more and more depressed by the second as I think about how these people have hijacked our country right before our eyes and with the rabid approval of just over half of our voting citezens. Geez...those of you who didn't vote are just as bad if not worse than those who voted for him...eqally complicit in my book through your appathy. Shame on you for helping these lying evil bastards walk all over the rest of us like they have been and will be doing for four more freaking years. Ugh. I feel so dirty. I need to take another shower to try and wash off the stink of it all, tho' I know it won't help one bit.

No comments: